Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Smile

Here is an animation I created as part of the Australian Network for Art and Technology's (ANAT) mobile phone workshops held at the Academy for the Arts in Launceston 3 - 4 May.

The animation was drawn on a whiteboard, captured as still images with my LG TU550 mobile phone, edited with an old version of imovie where I added the mirror filters to create the kaleidoscope look, and exported for mobile phone format using quicktime pro.

My video and the work of the other workshop participants is now on display as part of the Portable Worlds exhibition (but will only be on display in Launceston, not the rest of the exhibition tour) at the Academy Gallery, Launceston until June 4.

The workshop was presented as part of my Gravity Project for Tasmanian Regional Arts.

No comments: